What is involved with a survey?
We spend 90% of our time indoors, within environments that are at least 10 times more pollutant than outside.Toxic compounds that can cause cancer and birth defects are 200 - 500 times higher indoors. We are aware of the pollutants outside, but our indoor air is aggravating / contributing to 50% of all illness.
Do you know the quality of the air you and your family breath?
IAQUK is an independent organisation with the aim of 'raising the agenda of indoor air quality within the home
- We are a dedicated IAQ specialist service that
provides information, training, research and surveying.
- We offer a comprehensive and cost effective healthyhome survey.
- We provide a healthy home IAQRating index with
clear advice on how to understand your results and actions you can take to improve
- We work within the industry, with the latest
technology, accredited UKAS labs and fresh innovated approaches to finding
- Our Technicians are degree qualified with strong background experience.
- We work with you to help make your home safe
for you and your family.
IAQUK charge £350.00 for a survey which includes a report and a Healthy Home IAQRating. There are no hidden lab fees or additional samping charges. We offer an honest, professional service.
Before you test your
indoor air quality, you need to know what you're looking for. Here are some of
the most common indoor air pollutants that could be contaminating your home:
- Insufficient ventilation
- Mould and mildew
- Pet dander
- Household chemicals
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Carbon monoxide
- Traffic pollution
- Rodents and cockroaches
- Relative humidity / temperature
How do I make an appointment?
How much does a survey cost?
Once you have booked a survey, an IAQUK Technician will contact you to discuss your concerns and customise the survey to fit your requirements. The survey usually takes 2 hours, including set up of equipment and sampling time, which will include:
- Carbon Dioxide
- Relative Humidity
- Carbon Monoxide
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC)
Particulate matter (PM) PM2.5, PM4, PM10
- Laser Particle counter of non-viable particulates
- Viable air sampling of bioaerosols (mould)
The Technician will use the latest monitoring equipment and techniques. The Technician can also spend additional time with you to discuss sources of any indoor air quality contributors and recommendations for solutions.
What are the triggers for a sick home?
What type of report do I get?
How long will it take to get my results?
We aim to provide you a report within 10 working days
Your detailed report will contain the following information:
- Methodology of sampling
- Equipment used
UKAS Laboratory details
Details and competencies of Technician
- Survey results in detail, with colour coded scales
- Details about each component tested and potential health effects
- Details about potential sources of contamination
- Recommendations for action
Your home with received an overall Health Home IAQRating
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can offer appointments from 06.00 to 22.00, 7 days a week.
Contact us for an informal, no obligation chat. No sales, just interested in how we can help you.